Christian Jokes Wordpress widget
Christian Jokes Wordpress Widget will take the random or latest joke from this website, and display them on your blog. As simple as that.
For less stress on the system, widget does not use database, but it caches data to a file.
You can check a demo of the widget running in this site
1. Download the latest version from here
2. Upload folder christian-jokes directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
3. Create /wp-content/cache folder if it doesn't exist and chmod it to 777
To chmod to 777, in your ftp program right click the "cache" folder and set the permissions to 777 as in the screenshot below
4. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
5. Go to Design -> Widgets to add and configure the widget
Submit bug reports, suggestions, etc here